20 dic 2014

My favorite place to stay

No matter if I am happy or sad, my favorite place to stay is the beach, because it always makes me feel good. I enjoy going to the beach not only to swim, I also prefer to go to the beach to walk on the sand or to have a picnic with my friends and chill out for a while. I love it because I can go any time I want, no matter the season or if it is cloudy or sunny. I enjoy doing many things there like reading on the sand and listen the sound of the waves. At night I usually do exercises or run, because it is more fresh and there is not sunlight so I can run more, because there aren’t many people so it’s easier for me.  




I took a little more time to write this paragraph, because it was difficult to me to decide which was my favorite place where I liked to be. But after deciding it, it was easier to write and give a description and why I like it so much.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario