20 dic 2014

My Favorite person in the world


My mother is my favorite person in the world, because she is extremely affectionate, so she hugs me all the time and always tells me how much she loves me. She is calm, but when something annoys her, she becomes hardly nice. She is very clever, or seems to be, because she knows almost everything I ask her. She is honest, because she doesn’t know how to lie. My mother is funny and she is always trying to make people laugh. Physically, she is short and plump, but that makes her even cuter.  She is a middle aged woman who knows what to do and where to go. She has narrow and dark eyes that are always looking at me with love. She wears glasses, but that doesn’t mean that she can’t see all the bad things I do. She has short curly dark hair, and a very nice olive skin. 






This paragraph of description wasn't difficult to write, because I wrote about my mother and I know her very well, so it was very easy and I wrote more relaxed. 

Although in some moments, it was something more emotional because some memories came to me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario