20 dic 2014

General Conclusion

To conclude, I can say that after doing this portfolio I realized that I had learned many things in terms of writing. With the time I’m able to perceive a breakthrough in my knowledge and the manner in which I write. Now I am able to differentiate between a brainstorming and the first draft. I could also learn the rules of punctuation and how to identify the main idea of a text. I think that now I can write a paragraph or anything I want with greater security and quicker following each of the steps to perform a good writing.


Personally, I always liked more reading than writing, but on this subject I realized that I didn’t write only by the fact that I didn’t know how to do it well, but now that I know how to do it I hope that I can write more and more so I can practice and improve my writing. 

1 comentario: